Posts Tagged ‘SYC Contests’
Yes, it seems due to extreme lack of entries, SYC Design contest’s deadline is being extended. Notice the new deadline of the contest is 24 April, 2009 and not 25 March, 2009 so now you have approx 1 more month to enter the contest.
And a few clarifications:
- You have to review and join the sponsor’s affiliate program in order for your entry to be counted. Existing contesters who have not fullfilled this requirement will be emailed again with a reminder.
- Review of the sponsor is not a one liner but needs to be atleastÂ a paragraph about any of the sponsor’s site. For list of sponsors, refer the contest post.
- Fullfill the steps mentioned carefully and comment on contest post, only then your entry will be counted.
Yes, Time now for our own contest here at SubmitYourContest.com in association with BuyTemplates.com. BuyTemplates.com have donated around $1200 worth prizes for the contest. Below are the contest details:
Deadline Date for Entering: 25 March 2009 – 24 April, 2009 Read here about the new date.
Bonus Prize for each entry:
Every participants will get one free templates from BuyTemplates
Our Generous Sponsors:
BuyTemplates Get wide variety of templates for personal and commercial use.
LogoAngel Get your logo in 3 easy steps for your business.
BannerWind Get wide variety of banners for every type of use.
IconGalore – Quality Icons at Affordable price
Illustration Wind – Quality Illustrations for your design at affordable price
LogoWind – Get lots of logos at a single price
IconPlant – Get high quality logos for all types of work
BrochureMonster – Get predesigned and custom brochures at one place
How to Enter:(All Requirements are compulsory for your entry to be counted)
1. Subscribe to SYC Feed via email.
2. Just sign up for free Buytemplates.net Affiliate Program where you get a chance to earn up to 30% on every single sale.
Join Now at http://www.buytemplates.net/affiliates/affiliates.aspx.
3. Post this contest on your blog with this contest blog URL with a small review(at least a paragraph) about any of the sponsors website listed above.
4. Leave a comment below this contest post.
Note: All Above steps are compulsory. Leaving even one step won’t count your entry.
UPDATE: Contest deadline extended till 24 April, 2009. Read here about it.
So finally after a long wait, I am out with the results of the competition. In all there were 47 Entrants who got 333 entries into the contest. That’s almost 7 entries per contestant. One contestant managed to get 51 entries into the contest. So now…after the figures let’s check the prize distribution something which I did not revealed when the contest started. There are 6 winners of the contest. Firstly check the prize distribution: